1. After the calcined petroleum coke and pitch coke enter the workshop, they are first crushed in the jaw crusher, and are lifted into the storage hopper on the second floor of the preparation using a bucket elevator.
2. The 4R mill (improved) is used for grinding, and the qualified powder will automatically enter the storage hopper on the third floor of the preparation.
3. Set up 2 electronic scales on the second floor of material preparation. After automatic batching, enter the mixer on the first floor (coal and asphalt are also added from the second floor).
4. The mixing is carried out in a 1000L electric heating powerful mixer heated by kerosene.
5. After the mixer is discharged, use a belt to send the material to the φ400mm hot rolling mill for rolling.
6. The material after the roll is cooled by the automatic cooler, and then enters the storage hopper on the second floor through the bucket elevator.
7. Use 4R pulverizer to grind, and then input to the second floor silo for pressing.
(The above-mentioned processes adopt flow-sealed operation, and some exposed parts adopt forced ventilation to prevent pollution.)
8. The compressed powder is pre-compressed in a mechanical press.
9. Use isostatic press to form.
10. The firing is carried out in the ring firing furnace, heated by hot gas, and is loaded out of the furnace at the top. The furnace is environmentally friendly, and the volatile part can be fully burned, reducing energy consumption. It adopts a 30m high chimney with an annual production capacity of 4000T.
11. Adopt horizontal impregnation tank, bitumen pressurized type, hot kerosene heating. The softening point of the immersion liquid can be changed as required.
12. Graphitization adopts a new type of energy-saving graphitization furnace with power consumption within 3.5KW/kg and an annual production capacity of 3000T.