1. Long service life anti-oxidation graphite rotor and shaft.
2. Different anti-oxidation solutions available to propose as per applying situation.
3. Precise machining to ensure good concentricity.
4. Graphite rotor and shaft design service available.
1. Customized graphite dies for up continuous casting of copper,bronze, brass.
2. Machined from high purity graphite material
3. Polished mirror surfaces, avoiding scratches on copper.
4. Most cost-effective solutions available.
Anti-oxidation Graphite Rotor and Shaft
1. Long service life anti-oxidation graphite...
Graphite Dies for Up Continuous Casting of ...
1. Customized graphite dies for up continuous...
Graphite Dies for Horizontal Continuous Cas...
1. Customized graphite Dies for Horizontal...
Graphite Mould for Casting
1. High purity graphite moulds precisely...
Graphite Chilling Blocks
1. Graphite are optimal material in chilling...
Graphite Mould for Sintering
1.Extensive experiences in graphite sintering...
EDM Graphite Electrodes
1. Super fine grain size graphite material....
1.Graphite anodes for rare earth smelting,...
High Purity Graphite Mould for Precious Met...
1. Customized graphite moulds specially for...
Graphite Heating Components
1. Graphite heating components applied in...
Isostatic Graphite Blocks and Rounds
Isostatic Graphite Material Isostatic graphite...
Anti-oxidation Graphite Electrodes
1. RP,HP,SHP, UHP grades graphite electrodes...
Development Of EDM Graphite Electrodes And Their Consumption
The volumetric density of the graphite electrode is the ratio of the quality of the specimen to its volume. Determination method: The graphite electrode specimen is machined into square or cylindrical shape, and the cylindrical specimen size is ф45mmx40mm (size allowable deviation is ±0.1mm), drying 2h under 110℃±5℃
Processing Characteristics Of Graphite Dies
Graphite machine processing speed is fast, the copper electrode $number times, the finishing speed is particularly prominent, and its strength is very high, for ultra-high (50~90mm), ultra-thin (0.2~0.5mm) of the electrode
Machined Graphite Parts Take You To Understand The Proper...
Natural graphite is divided into crystalline graphite and micro-spar ink. The crystalline graphite in China is mostly flake graphite, which is a mineral with carbonaceous rock which has been deteriorated by long-term geologic action.
The Application Of Graphite Blocks In Modern Mold
It is impermeable to graphite products such as gas, steam, liquid and other fluid media. Graphite is a special non-metallic material