1. Long service life anti-oxidation graphite rotor and shaft.
2. Different anti-oxidation solutions available to propose as per applying situation.
3. Precise machining to ensure good concentricity.
4. Graphite rotor and shaft design service available.
1. Customized graphite dies for up continuous casting of copper,bronze, brass.
2. Machined from high purity graphite material
3. Polished mirror surfaces, avoiding scratches on copper.
4. Most cost-effective solutions available.
Anti-oxidation Graphite Rotor and Shaft
1. Long service life anti-oxidation graphite...
Graphite Dies for Up Continuous Casting of ...
1. Customized graphite dies for up continuous...
Graphite Dies for Horizontal Continuous Cas...
1. Customized graphite Dies for Horizontal...
Graphite Mould for Casting
1. High purity graphite moulds precisely...
Graphite Chilling Blocks
1. Graphite are optimal material in chilling...
Graphite Mould for Sintering
1.Extensive experiences in graphite sintering...
EDM Graphite Electrodes
1. Super fine grain size graphite material....
1.Graphite anodes for rare earth smelting,...
High Purity Graphite Mould for Precious Met...
1. Customized graphite moulds specially for...
Graphite Heating Components
1. Graphite heating components applied in...
Isostatic Graphite Blocks and Rounds
Isostatic Graphite Material Isostatic graphite...
Anti-oxidation Graphite Electrodes
1. RP,HP,SHP, UHP grades graphite electrodes...
Process Parameters And Influencing Factors Of Gouging Car...
The effect of current on the size of the planing groove is great, when the current increases
Production Cost Of EDM Graphite Electrodes
Graphite machine processing speed is fast, the copper electrode $number times, the finishing speed is particularly prominent
Anti-oxidation Of High Temperature Action Of Anti-oxidati...
Many of the structural components of a variety of power machines, such as boilers and steam turbines for heating power plants
Foundry Method Of Graphite Scraps
In the casting process of the copper alloy, each pouring once, the mold surface should be coated with a coating.